10.13.2014

Gifts under $25 (plus one under $50)

It may only be October, but Christmas is seriously just around the corner.  We're going to try to make a lot of the gifts we give this year, but there are some people you just can't give a DIY gift.  Here are a few of the items we're thinking about getting for certain people in our lives.  They're all under $50, and most are under $25.  I'll continue posting items as I find them, right up to Christmas.

(Even though they are under $25, that doesn't necessarily mean I think they're worth their current price.  I mean, I probably wouldn't buy many of these things for myself, but if I'm showing it here, that means that there's at least one person in my life that I think would love it.)
Zodiac Bracelet
Lastcall.com, $24.50 (links to Taurus, but other signs also available... just use search)


Geography Tote - San Francisco
UncommonGoods.com, $9.99 (sale)

Zodiac Pillows
UncommonGoods.com, $14.99 (sale) - Libra is sold out :(

Dash-Dot Bown
Anthropologie.com, $4.95 each (sale)

The Art of the Visit
Amazon, $12.58*

Mid-Century Modern
Amazon, $17.37*

Rakuten.com; $32.50 + $8.55 shipping
See anything you might buy a loved one?  Have you found any great gifts for under $50?  Share them in the comments!

TTFN,
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you! Share your thoughts or ask any questions here...