10.12.2014

I want these lights for my living room!

What do you know... another Joss & Main* sale has something I would love for my house.  This time it's for the living room.  I want two of these lamps:

Sonia Table Lamp at Joss & Main*, $119.95

I'd probably change the shade, though, to something either light lavender or gray.  Maybe something similar to this, from the Land of Nod:

Light Years Floor Shade, Land of Nod $35.00

They would look great on the (not yet built) console table from Ana-White:

Rustic X Console table, picture and plans at Ana-White

Of course, this particular Joss & Main sale ends Sunday, and I definitely won't be able to buy new lighting before then.  I can't find that light anywhere else using the same name as the Joss & Main item, but with a Google images search, I found the lamp at Amazon*, for $165.24.  If you're reading this after October 12, 2014, then you can use that link to still find the lamp if you want to buy it.  And of course you want to buy it.  It's super pretty.  Argh.  I wish I could buy it right now.

If you can buy something right now, but aren't wanting to spend over $100, there's also this similar lamp that I found at Target.  It's regularly $24.99, on sale for $19.99.  Doesn't come with a shade, but you could find a shade fairly easily.  The color isn't as wonderfully beautiful, but I think that with the right shade, it could look just as great!

Threshold Artisan Glass Jug Lamp Base small at Target

What do you think?  Any of these things you would want?

TTFN,
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you! Share your thoughts or ask any questions here...