10.03.2014

Joss & Main: Artehouse event (ends Tuesday 10/7)

I am able to find quite a few things that I like in nearly every Joss & Main event* (*This is my referral link, which means that if you click through this link and join Joss & Main, then buy something, I get a credit.  Of course, if you don't want to use it, you could also go straight to Joss & Main without using this link if you'd like!)

Here are a few of the things I'd love to get from the Artehouse event, and where I'd like to put them.  These are all between $34.95 and $44.95 each:
In my daughter's room; Also would give as a gift to both of my sisters. 
In the living room on a gallery wall

In our bedroom

In one of our bathrooms

In the living room, gallery wall

In the kitchen

In the kids' room

In our bedroom
But, alas, I won't be buying them right now.  Maybe some of them could be inspiration for some DIY Christmas gifts?

TTFN,
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you! Share your thoughts or ask any questions here...